10.10.2012

Turn, Turn, Turn


Hello Friends!

Oh, I have something exciting to share!  I'm moving - blogs that is!  I have been blogging at Adventure with Audrey for two and a half years and I can't believe how the time has passed.  This has been a great place for me to cut my teeth, so to speak, as a mother and as a blogger.  I love how the blog has changed and evolved, just as my family has changed and grown too.

Thank you so very much for coming here to see how the kids are growing and what they're up to.




But I feel like its time for  me to move to a different space.  AWA is where I post about my children and about being their mom.  Sometimes that can feel limiting.  I've decided to make a space that is for me, even if I'm 90% mother of Audrey and Colton and 10% everything else!  I've been thinking about it for a while and decided this week to just jump on in.

So here's what I'm thinking.  I'll continue to be here for about a month longer, then sometime in November introduce my new blog.  It will look much like AWA and still be mostly about the kids,  of course!



Thank you so much for visiting us here and I hope you will make the move with me. Here's to new seasons!

No comments:

Post a Comment