11.13.2011

No vampires in our garden this winter


We have started a winter experiment in our garden…growing garlic....Although, I admit, I first had to ask “Just how does garlic grow?” From a clove, of course!








We also picked the last bit of color and fruit out of the garden.




Winter made a brief visit this week and kept us in doors quite a bit. It is hard to explain to Audrey why our afternoon walks have been replaced with coloring and play dough. She stands at the window saying “outside” and “park,” but I just don’t have the heart to wake a sleeping baby and bundle us all up.


I promise her and myself we will venture out this week.


Thankfully, fall retuned for the weekend …we hit every park in the neighborhood. This afternoon is looking good for another round of swingrunclimdsliderepeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment