11.09.2012

Moving Day








So after 31 months and 150 posts it is time to close Adventures with Audrey.  To be honest I'm really sad to be leaving this space, but I also know it is time to move on.  Thank you so much for visiting our family here.  I've loved this opportunity to share a glimpse into our life.  But more than that I love the record it created.  Audrey and Colton, and Craig and I, love looking back through the weeks and months of photos and stories to see where we have been.

Here are some of my favorites:

September afternoon at the beach,  my baby turns one,  A day downtown,  Snow, snow, snow, And....The very first post.  Boy we've changed a lot!

So from from today forward, please visit the Baxa family at meganbaxa.blogspot.com.  Hope to see you there soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment